Kivalliq Energy Corporation (TSXV:KIV) successfully completed the field component of the 2012 exploration program at the Angilak Property in Nunavut, Canada.
As quoted in the press release:
2012 Exploration Program: Field Component Highlights
- Discovery of the J4, Ray, Flare and Southwest Zones
- 38,856 metres of core and reverse circulation (“RC”) drilling focused on adding inferred resources and testing new mineralized target areas within the Lac 50 Trend
- 930 line kilometres of ground magnetic, VLF electromagnetic, gravity and seismic surveys
- Prospecting, mapping and RC drilling to test new target areas property-wide
- Ongoing geological, metallurgical, environmental and archeological studies
- Emphasis on community consultation including property visits by community leaders
Kivalliq CEO Jim Paterson said:
2012 was another year of discovery on the Angilak Property, particularly within the Lac 50 Trend, at zones like J4 and Ray. Kivalliq’s exploration team demonstrated great perseverance and skill to execute another successful program on budget. We are confident that our pending drill results will add significant value to this project.